Exo terra nactus awards

qdude46

So whose going to enter the photography contest at exo terra this year? I'm hoping to take pics of my pygmy crestie and my friends whites tree frog. the grand prize is a $3500-$4000 canon eos mark iii camera, sadly only the body and not lens. But anyways, who else is thinking of entering, it's worth a shot!

Not me, I can barely get something in focus with a point and shoot with auto focus :eek:. I wouldn't know what to do with any other type of camera except to say, "Wow, that's a nice camera!" :D

I entered it last year with some shots of my Poison Dart Frogs. I have no idea what happened after that because I didn't get any sort of conformation or any notification on how my photos did, oh well! I've gone through the winners and more then half of them are employed by Nat Geo.

I just checked out some of the previous photos that I guess were winners. All I can say is wow!!!!. I could never compete with those kinda shots in a million years. A lot of them do look like National Geographic photos!

Back
Top Bottom