Fed chameleon to the dog, need to replace him quick

bluechameleon

So I had to feed my dog and I didn't have any dog food left and my dog was really really hungry so I just fed my chameleon to her, she seemed to enjoy him, and now she's not hungry :) , but does anyone know where I can get a adult panther Cham today before my mum and dad notice he's gone? :) ;) It's

important that it's a red/blue/green one and that he is a between 12-20 inches and is friendly :) and this entire post is a joke, april fool :D ;) have a great day guys!!!!

I lost my sister's veiled chameleon. All i have are Oustlets. So what i did was put a layer of kilts white on as a base coat and then finished it off with 2 coats of slime lime.

So I had to feed my dog and I didn't have any dog food left and my dog was really really hungry so I just fed my chameleon to her, she seemed to enjoy him, and now she's not hungry :) , but does anyone know where I can get a adult panther Cham today before my mum and dad notice he's gone? :) ;) It's

important that it's a red/blue/green one and that he is a between 12-20 inches and is friendly :) and this entire post is a joke, april fool :D ;) have a great day guys!!!!

LOL You got me :) Happy April Fools

Very happy it was a joke :)

Once my dog went into my room when I was In there, she went up to the chams cage sniffed abit and then the chameleon hissed at her and she ran out my room :p hahaha she's never been in my room since! And my dog is a labrador!!

OMG! You will never know how close I came to ripping you a new one. I didn't even get to the bottom of your post. Had I not taken a look at what the next post said, I would have had a hissy fit.:eek: I didn't even remember it was April Fools Day. Guess I almost bought the fools part.:)

You get rep for this, it was just too funny.

Haha here's a pic of my chameleon from today!! still in tact and not eaten ;)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    240.4 KB · Views: 147
Back
Top Bottom