Feeder company recommendations

Yes! I could kind of understand that maybe because of the holiday on the 4th, they weren’t able to meet Saturday delivery. But not sending them out on Monday for Tuesday delivery - no excuse. Why pay so much for priority overnight shipping otherwise? I might just go back to ordering from Ghann’s. They don’t sell hornworms, but maybe I’ll just hatch out silkworms more often.

Yeah, the one thing that comes to mind is a lot of deliveries get backed up on Mondays and especially with a holiday. Those were the absolute worst days when I worked as a mail carrier… right after holidays/weekend. So I’ve seen some companies wait until Tuesday to ship

BUT with all that said, why not just refund you the overnight shipping! 🤔

Poor silkies. RIP 🥺
I’ve been using Josh’s Frogs for my crickets and other feeders for my leopard geckos this year and after just a few orders, I’m really disappointed. The bugs have arrived great, but it’s ordering them that is the problem. This last time I ordered was on July 3rd - $45 feeders & $47 for priority overnight shipping. They were supposed to arrive on Saturday, 6th and they did not. When I checked on Monday, 8th in the late afternoon, they still hadn’t even been shipped or even prepared for shipping as I was able to cancel the whole order with one click. Monday evening I ordered from Rainbow Mealworms and my order from them arrived safely by Wednesday noon. The previous order, I made certain that all 3 of the feeders I ordered were set to be delivered together with 2 day shipping. I checked and double checked because they have it where you can have each feeder get different shipping (which is odd). Anyhow, the order somehow was changed to be ground shipping. Expecting a box of dead bugs, I ordered from Rainbow Mealworms with no issue and it arrived safely and promptly.
So I emailed Josh’s Frogs with photos. They offered a replacement or refund. I am taking the refund and will try Rainbow Meal worms since they are local in CA. But wanted to make it known that the CS from Josh’s frogs had been exceptional

Back
Top Bottom