MALE_2_WEB.jpg

The females
chamF3web.jpg

chamF2web.jpg

chamF1web.jpg

The hatchlings
cham_new_hatch_2_upload.jpg

panther_hatchling.jpg

Some other panthers I cared for in the past (sorry about the links to pics...webshots!)

Thanks for looking

Beautiful Nosy's! Very nice... Where are you located? I am guessing by the coin Canada? I would love to by one of those hatchlings.

sorry to disappoint but they are ambanja (high blues)....yep up here in Canada.

Male one and two are brothers from the same clutch... first pic was when the male was about to get lucky...... second male is backup (doesnt really respond to females but oddly enough bobs when I walk by......weird)

I thought the second guy looked Ambanja... But the first guy rang Nosy. Not the typical Ambanjas I see around. Beautiful none the less. Looked like Nosy's with great speckiling to me. Thats what I get for assuming. :p+

Edit: I am beggining to believe that Ambanjas have definately evolved a slightly different bone structure in their heads from other panthers. They always have a unique Rostral shape from other Pardalis.

Its an easy mistake to make.......first time I saw the sire to these guys I said the same thing......then I was reassured it was ambanja (when it cooled down it was more evident).

yes, that male was my biggest heart break.

When I first got into this I bought WC (Im trying my hardest not to swear here)... I absolutely loved this guy, more than that sambava. He was the first to acclimate, he bred very well...but that F&&**** b*** of a vet double dosed his meds (on a mis diagnosis) that resulted in renal failure.

Unfortunately that is the only photo I have of him (still my favorite of chams I have seen and cared for).

I have since purchased a vet manual that I always double check any prescription (mind you I dont deal with WC any more so its more for the other animals)

Back
Top Bottom