First time cleaning Ambush's cage

Cadance

What do you all do with your chams while you are cleaning their cages? Do I need to get some kind of fake plant he can hang out in while I do it?

Ok cool. I just wasn't sure if he needed a plant or could just hang out anywhere while I did my thing lol. :)

i let mine just chill where they like as its only for 10mins or so, my male likes to sit on my collar when im doing most things :)

i let mine just chill where they like as its only for 10mins or so, my male likes to sit on my collar when im doing most things :)

Ambush tried this last night and fell off I was siting down so he only fell to my lap but it scared him and me and he hissed at me for the very first time :( I mean I guess I can't blame him I would have been scared if I was him!!

Mine are used to it, I just leave them in the cage and go about what I need to do. It does hack them off when I move trees around.

Mine all stay in the cage for cleanings too. I clean around them. only if I am taking everything out. Then I also put them outside their tank in a free range we made for them.

My male doesnt like coming out of his cage so I leave him where he is when I clean. When I clean my females cage I take her out with the plant and she'll sit there and watch me like a hawk. Today she showed some real pretty colors today after her shed.

Back
Top Bottom