Funny behavior

Deevo

So just now when I thought Carl was sleeping I heard a "crunch, crunch" sound. I caught him snacking on a cricket after he had already gone to bed.

I'm not sure if one crawls over him and he eats it or he senses it near by or what. But what really made me even start this thread was that his one eye was still closed like he was half asleep when he shot the cricket lol..

Anyway feel free to share any stories of funny behaviour or something unique your cham has done in the past.

thats funny, once mine are asleep nothing can wake them up... i can reach in the cage scoop them up and they will stay asleep in my hands untill i try to wake them.

must take after me im a prety sound sleeper myself :D

My friends cham: i hear they are sensitive 2 red so that may explain it. I had a red scarf on and my friends cham bit it! then i caught him doing "it" to my green sweater....

When I woke up in the morning and went to most my little guy, as soon as I spotted him he turns his head and snatches setting above. I never let cricks loose and it had been days since I put in fruit flies. My guess was a fungus gnat but I just found it pretty funny:)

:p My chameleon has eaten in the middle of the night too so your not alone. Just now he thought a lint ball on my sock was food! I freaked out and thank god there was a piece of hair attached and I pulled the hair and out came the lint! Phewww...close one

You should be removing the crickets from the cages at night.

Crickets can make a midnight snack out of your chameleon.

not to mention, snacking in the middle of the night for your cham isnt goodm as they need heat to digest.

Back
Top Bottom