Furcifer campani

Congratulations on the breeding. Your chameleons are gorgeous! I will keep my fingers crossed everything goes well. Good luck!!!

Nice to hear that you took my advise and did an ultrasonscan, this is the only way to be 100% sure about pregnancy for this species.

Joery

: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D

Ich bin so glücklich!
Ich habe gerade mit dem Terrarium zurück und kann das Weibchen legt seine Eier zu entdecken meine Campani.
Allerdings hat es ein Loch gegraben oder so, sondern saß auf dem Ast und lässt es einfach!
Ist das schlimm?
Siehe auch die Eier ein wenig orange. Ist das schlimm?

Just realized I let this thread slip my mind!

I have forgotten incubation temperatures I used - too many years have passed.

I think I got the temps from books from schmidt or henkle?

The necas chameleons book has incubation parameters that I think are similar to what I used. I'm almost certain I had different temperatures at different times of incubation to simulate diapose.

You guys who think these pics are pretty would be amazed to see her in person- these are gorgeous little chameleons- those spots almost glow and stand out from the background on live campani. She is a pretty little chameleon.

Ich bin so glücklich!
Ich habe gerade mit dem Terrarium zurück und kann das Weibchen legt seine Eier zu entdecken meine Campani.
Allerdings hat es ein Loch gegraben oder so, sondern saß auf dem Ast und lässt es einfach!
Ist das schlimm?

Does this mean she laid the eggs?:D:confused::eek::D

Here is a pic from one egg.

Attachments

• DSC00033.JPG
    DSC00033.JPG
    136.1 KB · Views: 136

Ich bin so glücklich!
Ist das schlimm?

Beglückwünschung! Sie sind allerdings glücklich. Dusel mit die Eier.

(Congratulations. You are indeed fortunate. Good luck with the eggs)

Ich bin so glücklich!
Ist das schlimm?

Kannst du nicht mal mehr Deutsch ? Es ist sehr schlimm, wenn ein Weibchen die Eier einfach fallen lässt !

She feeling good;)
But the eggs are a little bit orange, I stay photos online... .
Now it´s eight eggs.

Orange may mean they are bad, but always keep the eggs, just so you are absolutely sure they are no good. I hope they are indeed fertile, and they hatch for you!

Back
Top Bottom