Furcifer Minors,

yes i got a pair of them since end of last year....
Hope that they will mate in next spring.

Attachments

• 1.0klein.jpg
    1.0klein.jpg
    220.8 KB · Views: 211
  • 0.1klein.jpg
    0.1klein.jpg
    232.4 KB · Views: 208
Hi Chris, When you kept them, did you keep them in screen cages, similar to panthers,

thanks

Yeah, I kept them individually in well planted all screen enclosures. Tried to maintain ambient temps in the mid 70s to low 80s with a night temp drop and a basking spot during the day. Then I'd mist them 2-3 times a day and often ran a dripper at least once a day.

Chris

Yeah, I kept them individually in well planted all screen enclosures. Tried to maintain ambient temps in the mid 70s to low 80s with a night temp drop and a basking spot during the day. Then I'd mist them 2-3 times a day and often ran a dripper at least once a day.

Chris

Thanks Chris,

Hi mate, are you from the Uk, I just wondered What housing are you using for them, thanks:)

Hi,

no i´m from Germany. I keep them at the moment in glass cages with mesh in the front and the complete top out of mesh...But in next time i will change all my glass cages out for reptibreeze cages...Like theire weight...It´s easy with them to place the animals outside without moving them out of the cage

Hi,

no i´m from Germany. I keep them at the moment in glass cages with mesh in the front and the complete top out of mesh...But in next time i will change all my glass cages out for reptibreeze cages...Like theire weight...It´s easy with them to place the animals outside without moving them out of the cage

Back
Top Bottom