Get out of my tank.... punk!

:eek: ooh he is a fiesty little fart!! He has apparently been watching too many videos of angry chams!! haha I will have to keep you guys in mind if my boss decides to go thru with getting a beardie for her son's birthday...but I don't want that one! lmao

Lol, and I thought Beardies were friendly! Even more aggressive than my monitor :)

I always loved the babies who want to eat the world the first thing out of the shell. I really miss keeping beardies, they are just so much fun.

What type of monitor do you have? Is it a salvator, exanthematicus, or maybe an albigularis. (those are probably my three favorite. :p)

Mine is Exanthematicus :) I only kept one monitor before and he was the same species, but I have a girl this time. She's 10 months old and very nicely tempered, never bitten me at all, just a couple of half hearted attempts as a real little baby.

LOL. Too cute.

TY, they really are. :)

Little scrapper.. that 1 !:D

Haha, yea he thinks he is king kong. You get a feisty hatchling from time to time but never had one chase me around.

what a dolly :) makes me want a dragon :D mabey someday ^^

TY. you wont regret it :p

:eek: ooh he is a fiesty little fart!! He has apparently been watching too many videos of angry chams!! haha I will have to keep you guys in mind if my boss decides to go thru with getting a beardie for her son's birthday...but I don't want that one! lmao

:p Awww...why not??LOL..seriously though, they are super calm. they get handled a bunch with the daily baths, feeding and daily cage cleanings. Our babies typically just lay in your hand :)

Lol, and I thought Beardies were friendly! Even more aggressive than my monitor :)

Man, i had a savannah that if i wasnt on my game...he would have a piece of me for lunch. The little guy was just showing off for the camera though..we sat back and put back a few cold ones after the shoot :)

I always loved the babies who want to eat the world the first thing out of the shell. I really miss keeping beardies, they are just so much fun.

YES! I really enjoy them 2! Raising several clutches at a time will definitely make you a cricket catchin pro.

That video is just to cute! He is adorable showing how tough he is.

TY. The aggressive ones are my favorite ones :)

Babies are just so cute!!!

TY. Its amazing tome how that big even though they are small body can fit in a dang egg. Its like wtf are they air activited or somethin? lol

I want a bearded dragon so badly. I'm thinking of buying one this summer. Got to learn a lot about them though. They're so awesome. I saw one in petsmart, I know I shouldn't buy there but I wanted to take the little guy home and save him.

Haha, yea he thinks he is king kong. You get a feisty hatchling from time to time but never had one chase me around.

Man, i had a savannah that if i wasnt on my game...he would have a piece of me for lunch. The little guy was just showing off for the camera though..we sat back and put back a few cold ones after the shoot :)

TY. The aggressive ones are my favorite ones :)
Lol, I had a sav before that got a little feisty sometimes too, I know what you mean about liking the aggressive ones........but I'm happy with the quiet life with my current batch of animals :)

Yeah, ok there's no such thing really :D but was there never a time when you didn't have a full zoo?

Last edited by a moderator:
Since about the 8th grade i have had a zoo...seriously. I have a short term memory "button"...in which i have no effin clue where it is. So, it may be earlier than that but thats the first time i recall my dad saying i have to work to feed my zoo. honestly dont remember to much before that :/

Back
Top Bottom