Good chamelons for 2x2x4?

AmazingYocool

Ive only ever owned two veiled's, so I want to try something new. I know a jacksons or panther should be fine in a 2x2x4 but is there any other cool species I should consider?

I really really want a mellers (or a baby parsonii)

How long could I get away with a 2x2x4 before upgrading to something like a 4x4x6?

Alot of people who want large chams, just double up the 2x2x4, or have a "free range" that is used daily, but the cham sleeps in the locked up cage. As for cool large species, Oustalet's are huge and harty, and come in some color variants.

Ive only ever owned two veiled's, so I want to try something new. I know a jacksons or panther should be fine in a 2x2x4 but is there any other cool species I should consider?

I really really want a mellers (or a baby parsonii)

How long could I get away with a 2x2x4 before upgrading to something like a 4x4x6?
Hi! If you get a parsons it would do just fine in a 2x2x4 the first 9ish months of its life there. Maybe a little longer than that depending on how big it grows. Near that time you’ll find you quickly need to upgrade to a bigger space.

May I suggest looking at the temp and humidity requirements for each chameleon to also help you make the decision on what you get next? A Jackson’s and parsons needs a pretty drastic temp drop of 65 degrees or lower at night so just make sure you can get those temps so your next baby doesn’t get sick.

Hi! If you get a parsons it would do just fine in a 2x2x4 the first 9ish months of its life there. Maybe a little longer than that depending on how big it grows. Near that time you’ll find you quickly need to upgrade to a bigger space.

May I suggest looking at the temp and humidity requirements for each chameleon to also help you make the decision on what you get next? A Jackson’s and parsons needs a pretty drastic temp drop of 65 degrees or lower at night so just make sure you can get those temps so your next baby doesn’t get sick.
Yea i got some upgrading to do.. I plan on getting a mist king over my garbage off brand mister... As for a fogger, got any suggestions? I Heard a humidifier with a tube works just as well. I just dont know how people get it to turn on for 15 minutes once a hour at night. Is this just with a timer? (like the reptizoo ones)

those look epic! I see some orange ones and some brown ones.. Are the orange ones just a different varient? Where could I find one?

I wanna go to a repticon in october but idk if they will have anything more than jackson and panther chams

Dont know. All i know are girls are green/moss and guys are sand/gravel.

Yea i got some upgrading to do.. I plan on getting a mist king over my garbage off brand mister... As for a fogger, got any suggestions? I Heard a humidifier with a tube works just as well. I just dont know how people get it to turn on for 15 minutes once a hour at night. Is this just with a timer? (like the reptizoo ones)
Hi! I'm actually in the process of upgrading all my fog machines to this one below:

I had a fogger I purchased on Amazon recently leak all over my floor and cause damage so I'm not messing with that anymore ....

Back
Top Bottom