Good news, everyone!

boosh96

You automatically get extra credit if you read the title in Professor Farnsworth's voice, by the way.

ANYWAY, as of today Handsome Jack is finally hunting and eating crickets in front of me! As I type this I'm sitting here watching the little guy "running" around and going to town on crickets! For a new chameleon keeper this is the coolest thing ever. Looks like he's a little slow-motion acrobat too! GAH I'm so excited!

Hahahahahahaha! I totally heard that I'm Farnsworth's voice! Ah, nerdy friends... :D

That's great! Sounds like he's settling in well!

Me too!

I have a two month old veiled chameleon (Pablo) who takes off everytime he sees me, so this morning I took some time before work and sat there watching him. He shot his tongue half way across the cage to get a cricket! :D Very cool! I wish he would let me watch him, but he hides when I come in the room. I did notice if I have sunglasses on he will stay out longer. I'll try it again when I go home. They are fun to watch aren't they??

mine do't hide from me but I have them in my room where I spen alot of time doing computer work and they get to look and watch me while I am doing my thing and not really paying much attench to them. I do notice that this seems to help them not be afraid of me when feeding and cleaning cages. male veild still hisses at me when I am in the cage. I just ignore him and finish what I am doing Some days I will take him out to the free range just so he learns i am for frightened of him and if he quits being "billy bad Butt" he gets more freedom...lol. he usually will quit the hissing as soon as he is out of the cage. :D

That's awesome. I remember the first time i saw my chameleon eat. Such a cool feeling. I pretty much lost my mind and ran all over my house for a while. Congrats. Now you just gotta get it on video so you can watch it in slow-motion. It's the best.

My mom and I just watched Handsome Jack eat a cricket he found crawling up the side of the cage. She was absolutely blown away.

Keep your mother away - my daughter says I pay more attention to the chameleon's than to her- (she actually thinks that one is her's too-Ha)

You automatically get extra credit if you read the title in Professor Farnsworth's voice, by the way.

ANYWAY, as of today Handsome Jack is finally hunting and eating crickets in front of me! As I type this I'm sitting here watching the little guy "running" around and going to town on crickets! For a new chameleon keeper this is the coolest thing ever. Looks like he's a little slow-motion acrobat too! GAH I'm so excited!

Oh my gosh, I KNEW you'd mention Farnsworth... :rolleyes:

I'm glad he is adjusting!

My brother just got to see Handsome Jack eat for the first time. He pretty much had to pick his jaw up off the floor!

Back
Top Bottom