Gotcha x3

MissSkittles

Chameleon Enthusiast
I’ve been negligent over the past few days, but I plead exhaustion from my job. Three of my crew have had their Gotcha day anniversaries.
First is the always stunning and always fierce Stella. Yesterday was 5 years since I brought her home from a crappy Petco where she was digging in the mud of her tank. She is the matriarch of my little reptile kingdom and never lets me forget who’s in charge. Every time I look at her I’m overcome with love for her.
IMG_6424.jpeg

Next is Lucky and his 1st Gotcha day also was yesterday. He’s so shy and aside from providing food, he wants nothing to do with me and that’s ok. I try to respect his preference, but every now and then just have to gaze at how handsome he is. He doesn’t like pics taken either.

IMG_6060.jpeg

Then there is my sweet guy, Bart who had his 1st gotcha day on Sunday. Every day when I wake up, I look over to him and his beautiful blues just brighten my day. He is as sweet as he is beautiful and I simply adore him.
IMG_6274.jpeg

Stella, Bart, and Lucky…happy Gotcha Day to you all! You are so lucky to be living with @MissSkittles !

See…females can live longer than a year of two…and Stella, you still can have a few more years of life because you’re with someone who has figured out exactly what a pretty girl like you needs!

Lucky…it still amazes me at the different attitudes male veileds can have! We just have to let them do their thing!

Bart, I love your beautiful colours!

Nice job with them all @MissSkittles !

Happy Gotcha days babies! All fortunate to room at miss skittles house! The best house in the county! 😍 Although I bet she feels she’s the lucky one. 💚💚💙

Back
Top Bottom