(Grave) Digger

Mr A

Recently my female Veiled Cham has started to dig holes some are almost tunnel like. She isn't to hot (or to cold) average temp is around 80 to 85. I added extra deep players for her to dig but Im slightly worried as she cant be pregnant (there is no male around). When I try to pick her up from digging she gets pissed (normally she didn't mind it), Any suggestion what made her change in to this odd behavior?

Veilds will produce eggs whether or not she has been breed never touch her when digging dont disturb her is you do she may becone egg bound and die

Recently my female Veiled Cham has started to dig holes some are almost tunnel like. She isn't to hot (or to cold) average temp is around 80 to 85. I added extra deep players for her to dig but Im slightly worried as she cant be pregnant (there is no male around). When I try to pick her up from digging she gets pissed (normally she didn't mind it), Any suggestion what made her change in to this odd behavior?

Even when not bred, females can still lay eggs. She's getting pissed because she's ready to get rid of those eggs.

Back
Top Bottom