Green banana roaches

Thanks! The fact that they don't get as big as Dubia is a huge plus, lol! I really don't like adult Dubia, they freak me out! I have a breeding colony, but I won't touch them.

Lol, I am soooo with you on that! The bananas are pretty and I don't mind touching them with my hands, the adult Dubia make me scream and run like a school girl when they touch me :eek: I break out the long tongs for that :eek:

I got mine from ebay but they dont seem to be there anymore it wierd cus i just order some more but there is that there dno wot quaity they will be but should be fine

I bought my silkworm breeding kit from ricks. They came the next day and almost every egg hatched. So I would definitely recommend the site. :)

I finally found a listing on ebay - I wasn't using the right name!:eek: I was searching for banana roaches rather than green banana cockroaches! They are very expensive though! I'll check out Rickslivefood instead!:D

I finally found a listing on ebay - I wasn't using the right name!:eek: I was searching for banana roaches rather than green banana cockroaches! They are very expensive though! I'll check out Rickslivefood instead!:D

Lol i new it was on there! I found it through google so i didnt search ebay ! N lol well glad someone found em lol and yeah they are quite expensive !! Ive just ordered another 40 to add to the rest so more there are the more they breed right? Lol n that cost me about 30 quid lol but i dont mind cause zuggie loves them!!! Like he really goes crazy! :p and yeah check on there! But i think there only in boxs of 100 of them :eek: they might do smaller sizes, he has quite alot of feeders on there!! :)

Back
Top Bottom