Hank and Emma baby thread!

Happy third hatch day to my sweet petite purple princess, Kali. 🤗 💗 She’s as active as ever and is still trying to hunt her isopods, but I think she’s eaten them all. I love that she uses all the space of her double sized enclosure and I never know where she is. She’s the absolute sweetest! 🥰
I’ve got some yummy treats for her and will put some powder orange isopods in her enclosure. Maybe they’ll be quicker to escape her than the giant canyons were.
View attachment 356434View attachment 356435View attachment 356436
Happy Hatch Day Kali! She looks so much like her sister, Cymber. Beautiful girl!! 😍

Happy 3rd hatch day to all the Hank & Emma babies!! This is Cymber 🩷 her hatch day is June 24th and she’s 84g. Looking forward to seeing updated pics of all her clutchmates!
How did I miss this little beauties hatch day?! Another sweet purple princess! 🤗 Happy #3 stunning Cymber from me and your sis, Kali. 💗

Happy third hatch day to my sweet petite purple princess, Kali. 🤗 💗 She’s as active as ever and is still trying to hunt her isopods, but I think she’s eaten them all. I love that she uses all the space of her double sized enclosure and I never know where she is. She’s the absolute sweetest! 🥰
I’ve got some yummy treats for her and will put some powder orange isopods in her enclosure. Maybe they’ll be quicker to escape her than the giant canyons were.
View attachment 356434View attachment 356435View attachment 356436

Precious Kali, Little E! I still miss that sweet little one! Thank you for posting her and giving her a kind and loving home. ❤️

Back
Top Bottom