HAPPY 2ND HATCHDAY SHERBERT!!

Sherbertsmysunshine

Chameleon Enthusiast
Sherbert is now TWO!!! the year went by so very fast!! My boy is one of the most important things in my life and love him so much 🥰 His grumpy, angry, teenage like personality makes him the funniest thing ever. I thank @Texas Ranger for my healthy boy, @MissSkittles @Beman and @kinyonga (and all the other chamily members on here) have given me so much knowledge on these creatures. I have learned to do my own Fecal tests, found an incredible Vet, raised my own food, and so much more with the help of this forum. Thank you all for your kindness and passion through my journey with this boy 💗
1721074092174.png

Awww happy 2 years! It is so nuts that it has already been over a year of you being a member! You have done amazingly and should be so very proud of yourself and all that you have leaned an accomplished.

Awww happy 2 years! It is so nuts that it has already been over a year of you being a member! You have done amazingly and should be so very proud of yourself and all that you have leaned an accomplished.
Thank you! I am very greatful for the knowledge I have learned here and I'm glad I can share it with others 💗

Back
Top Bottom