Happy 3rd enlightenment day Bella

Aww…Happy 3rd Enlightenment sweet sweet Bella and her wonderful human Sonny. 🥰 Amazing how it starts with just one cute little chameleon and progresses into a new lifestyle. Bella is so beautiful and I wish for many more happy and healthy years together. 💗
Thanks Vikki🫶🏻 She changed a lot the last 3 years even for non-reptile lovers that visit us. She’s part of the family, like the rest, but she has the premium place in our house 💚

Today, 3 years ago, you came to enlighten our life Bella, now at the age of 3 years 3 months, 8 clutches you're still our in Queen in your castle 🥰🥰💚💚
3 years ago our journey started with these wonderful creatures;
3 years ago when I still needed to learn so many things to gave her the best life;
3 years ago when I had wrong information about keeping chameleons
Almost 3 years ago that I found this wonderful community and learned everything I needed to still have a healthy Bella.

THANK YOU ALL!! 🫶

View attachment 348118View attachment 348117View attachment 348116View attachment 348115View attachment 348114View attachment 348113View attachment 348112View attachment 348111View attachment 348110
🥳🫶👯‍♂️💃happy birthday. You go girl. 3 yrs. Super awesome.

Besties 🥰🥰🥰 love you Bella 😘

IMG_0596.jpeg

Wow, I'm a bit flabbergasted :oops: I weighted Bella yesterday and she's not even close of being big or fat, still she hit 154 gram. How's that possible :eek: I thought female veiled's would be around 80 till 100 gram 🤔. Like said she's in total good shape, so not I'm worried just surprised. Fully not expected this weight, okay she needs to poop today or tomorrow, probably that explains the 50 gram 😂

Wow, I'm a bit flabbergasted :oops: I weighted Bella yesterday and she's not even close of being big or fat, still she hit 154 gram. How's that possible :eek: I thought female veiled's would be around 80 till 100 gram 🤔. Like said she's in total good shape, so not I'm worried just surprised. Fully not expected this weight, okay she needs to poop today or tomorrow, probably that explains the 50 gram 😂
I mean… Nachito is a solid 120g! Tho I have noticed that her poops definitely weight a lot…. I swear she lost 5g the last time she pooped!

Back
Top Bottom