He Shoots, He misses

Chali2naRap

I walked into my room yesterday, i noticed my Jackson had his eyes set on something, he shot out his tongue only to get nothing. i looked up to where he shot and there was absolutely nothing there. could this be a sympton of something serious?

Could be going for a water drop ?? I've seen mine do that once b4 and the leaf was wet from his dripper dripping onto it and he shot at it lol :p

Could be going for a water drop ?? I've seen mine do that once b4 and the leaf was wet from his dripper dripping onto it and he shot at it lol :p

i actually have seen his do this once but not to the extent he did last night, he was deffinately going delusional i think. no water was dripping from the corner of the enclosure..

I've never heard of a cham shooting at nothing. Could he have been shootong at a knat in the cage? And maybe you didnt notice it?

I've never heard of a cham shooting at nothing. Could he have been shootong at a knat in the cage? And maybe you didnt notice it?

Hmmm, maybe i did see one flying around the light one day, nothing i could really do, but that was about 2 days ago so im not really sure. I didnt see anything in his mouth after the shot

Back
Top Bottom