Heads up Petsmart has Exo Terra's on sale this week 6/19/12

There was a small Exo-Terra at my local PetSmart on clearance marked down from $59 to $20.97, but when I went up there today to get it, it had already been sold...so much for that. You can never have to many cage options for all your animals. (We have tree frogs as well as my cham.)

I'm still holding on to my 16x16x20 and 18x18x36 because you never know what other beautiful Cham will fall in your lap!! ;) :D

Scoreee!!!
newproject1.jpg

newproject.jpg

Had to take a 25 minute train ride and lug this thing 1/4 mile. Thank goddd i already have one of these and know how heavy they are. Had the sense to borrow a dolly from my job. ( but had to carry it up and down a tonnn of stairs in and out the subway.)..

But it was all worth it.. Ended up getting a ZooMed timer powerstrip, the matching ExoTerra canopy, 2 ExoTerra door locks and the 18 x 18 x 24 ExoTerra for $115

Last edited:
Scoreee!!!
newproject1.jpg

newproject.jpg

Had to take a 25 minute train ride and lug this thing 1/4 mile. Thank goddd i already have one of these and know how heavy they are. Had the sense to borrow a dolly from my job. ( but had to carry it up and down a tonnn of stairs in and out the subway.)..

But it was all worth it.. Ended up getting a ZooMed timer powerstrip, the matching ExoTerra canopy, 2 ExoTerra door locks and the 12 x 12 x 18 ExoTerra for $115

dang! that's a great price for all of that! nice job! :D

Back
Top Bottom