Hello Everyone

For most of us the standard is plain calcium daily except alternate calcium +d3 one weekend day and the following weekend use vitamins. Makes an easy schedule, since I can't remember my name:eek: I keep tract on a calander in the cham room. I love easy.

Any questions you have, please feel free to ask or you can always pm the questions to me.:)

Welcome to this crazy world that makes sane people worry about the health of "roaches". This is the best place for advise these guys are amazing

For most of us the standard is plain calcium daily except alternate calcium +d3 one weekend day and the following weekend use vitamins. Makes an easy schedule, since I can't remember my name:eek: I keep tract on a calander in the cham room. I love easy.

Any questions you have, please feel free to ask or you can always pm the questions to me.:)

That's what I thought just got thrown off when someone who has a Cham and he's a healthy big boy said they give him cal and vitamins everyday so just wanted to check.

I'm gonna start setting up the viv this week. I've got a 4ftx2ftx2ft reptibreeze. I've seen good reviews and its lovely looking

A few times over the winter the temp was a little low when the heating was off indoors so I just kept that on low and it was fine. Humidity hasn't been a problem I have a few real plants in there In a large pot which helps just added a mist king too which should solve all watering issues. You have the hardest bit now the "wait" i was a 28 year old spoilt brat waiting!

A few times over the winter the temp was a little low when the heating was off indoors so I just kept that on low and it was fine. Humidity hasn't been a problem I have a few real plants in there In a large pot which helps just added a mist king too which should solve all watering issues. You have the hardest bit now the "wait" i was a 28 year old spoilt brat waiting!

Oh that's not too bad I was always a bit unsure because everyone on here seems to be from a warmer climate haha oh god I know!! Worse is know exactly how long I'm waiting too x

Also thank you I appreciate it x

1z48izr.png

General consensus seems to be calcium without D3 daily or every other day. Multi vitamin 2monthly and calcium with d3 2-3 times monthly. My guy it turns out has MBD (had it when I got him apparently) so I got a lot of good feedback on the subject. Super cute little guy you got there. Tishri seems to be the perfect name!!! I'm thinking I'm honna use you shower curtain idea too

General consensus seems to be calcium without D3 daily or every other day. Multi vitamin 2monthly and calcium with d3 2-3 times monthly. My guy it turns out has MBD (had it when I got him apparently) so I got a lot of good feedback on the subject. Super cute little guy you got there. Tishri seems to be the perfect name!!! I'm thinking I'm honna use you shower curtain idea too

Oh really wow. How did you realize your cham had mbd were there any signs?? So you use the multi vits one evry 2 months and the one with d3 a couple times a month?

Oh really wow. How did you realize your cham had mbd were there any signs?? So you use the multi vits one evry 2 months and the one with d3 a couple times a month?

I think what was meant was twice a month for multivit, twice a month with d3.
Usually on alternating weeks.
The mbd signs start with things like lethargy, maybe a bit of shaking, difficulty getting around, grabbing their own legs instead of the branch.
https://www.chameleonforums.com/wha...ase-mbd-looks-like-how-happens-how-fix-95071/
You won't have to see it since you are researching vitamins a month before you get him, and you seem to be getting him from someone who knows what they are doing :)

P.s.What's wrong with Poundland? :D

Yes, twice monthly is what I meant. I use my phone on here so typing doesn't always come out do good. I had my guy (Draco) for about 3 weeks. I was told his age was about 6month old. I posted a general thread about him and his care and many people on here could tell he was older then what I was told as well as showing signs of MBD. They could yell by the way his front legs curve as well as his veil is not straight. Luckily it seems to be a mild case but def present. I should've able to keep it from progressing with the supplementing schedule. Sunday I alternate multi vitamin and calcium with D3. Today he'll be getting the vitamin.

I should also mention that the usual schedule does depend on what brand you are using and therefore the concentration of d3. It's a bit of art as well, because the uvb bulb and the gutloading are all part of the same thing.

I should also mention that the usual schedule does depend on what brand you are using and therefore the concentration of d3. It's a bit of art as well, because the uvb bulb and the gutloading are all part of the same thing.

Ahh I suppose its gonna be something im going to have to figure out myself then. Lol got my cage today and im super excited I have the lights. And branches. Just need a nice plant and to properly set the lights up.

Back
Top Bottom