Help! Panther male or female!

Your eyes can play tricks on you after awhile! I know some of mine were tricky as well. If it really is 4-5 months old, it seems very small for its age. All your photos look female to me. The only photo that makes me even think there could be a chance of being male is the one where it is hanging upside-down on the screen, and that's not a great angle.

Your eyes can play tricks on you after awhile! I know some of mine were tricky as well. If it really is 4-5 months old, it seems very small for its age. All your photos look female to me. The only photo that makes me even think there could be a chance of being male is the one where it is hanging upside-down on the screen, and that's not a great angle.
how did you determine whether yours were male or female? he also goes like that a lot i could get a better picture tomorrow if that would help.

how did you determine whether yours were male or female? he also goes like that a lot i could get a better picture tomorrow if that would help.

Some I asked for help with right here. Others I could just tell from comparing them to the others in the clutch. If I had only 1, it would be much harder. When you have 30 to compare to one another, your eye gets better and better every day. Like everything, practice, practice, practice;)

Some I asked for help with right here. Others I could just tell from comparing them to the others in the clutch. If I had only 1, it would be much harder. When you have 30 to compare to one another, your eye gets better and better every day. Like everything, practice, practice, practice;)
the second picture you have with the panther with the white, i looked at his tail and it looks just like the tail on mine but it still confuses me so much.

I took a better picture hoping maybe this would give a for sure answer, get back to me asap :)

Attachments

• IMG_0125[1].jpg
    IMG_0125[1].jpg
    217.6 KB · Views: 107
Sorry, but it's a female. I wouldn't deal with that pet shop anymore. You can get the best chameleons from site sponsors or other forum members. Good luck to you!

Ive hatched quite a few clutches of F. pardalis and never had any issues with not being able to sex them. I can sex them right out of the egg with 100% accuracy along with many others. Ive also accurately sexed F. pardalis for people on this forum countless times.

You have a female.

Im headed to the pet store tomorrow to exchange her if they have male, i will try to make an attempt at sexing i hope it goes well

Back
Top Bottom