Help with sex and age please.

piderman

Hello everyone I'm new here and I'm just looking for a little help. I will post a pic of my baby just need some help on sex and age. I got him ( I think hehe ) from petsmart or not so smart lol. They didn't know how old or sex. They gave me some very wrong info but I had done my research and hope my setup is good. But for now just looking for help with sex and age.

Attachments

• 1490645420061-1367636072.jpg
    1490645420061-1367636072.jpg
    322.2 KB · Views: 154
If that is a veiled, it looks like you have a boy :) you can tell by the little spurs he has on the back of his back feet and the small buldge under his booty!

If that is a veiled, it looks like you have a boy :) you can tell by the little spurs he has on the back of his back feet and the small buldge under his booty!
Yes veiled thanks so much his name will stay as piderman then hehe. Any idea how old he would be.

Age is hard to tell because it really just depends on how well they were cared for, genetics, and it isn't too good of a pic to really guess! They grow at different rates. If you could take a couple more pictures, I'm sure another person would add to your post and give a well-educated guess!

I thought so too. I took a harder look at the pic and figured his veil was hiding behind that branch and maybe his color was a bit distressed due to just being brought home.
Yes he is hiding a lot he has only been with me for 1 day.

The pet store said he was but if you have a better guess like I said they are not very smart lol.
I would say, as said before, post some more pictures so we can see for sure what species it is and what gender it truly is :)

Age is hard to tell because it really just depends on how well they were cared for, genetics, and it isn't too good of a pic to really guess! They grow at different rates. If you could take a couple more pictures, I'm sure another person would add to your post and give a well-educated guess!
I will try to get a few better pics he is just so scared right now.

Back
Top Bottom