Help!!!

DeFishy

Help, please! I've got well over 2-3 dozen crickets loose all over the house, I've been catching them for the last two days and have already captured/fed about 3 dozen of them. How do I catch these blasted things faster then one at a time? My parents are starting to get mad at me.

Definately try the light in the room like ChromaChameleons said. It really does work well. If not just let a few geckos loose in the room :D

Don't feed your animals crickets that have been recaptured.
They get into everything and are gut loaded with who knows what!
Escaped crickets are destroyed here.

-Brad

Id recommend that during the day setup a small box that is very dark inside with holes big enough for the crickets if you have a couple small boxes use them all and put them in different rooms You could also use this in combination with the light idea;)

To add to what everyone said, try adding a couple slices of fruit in the boxes and a couple pieces of broken up egg crates in the boxes as well. Crickets do get hungry and need a place to sleep.. The light idea should work well as well.

Do most places sell crickets that chirp? The big Petsmart around here has wingless crickets, so it's never a big deal.

Back
Top Bottom