He's here wooo my new panther cham sutra

PaulTB

He finally got here ive been waiting for him now forever and im definitely pleased with him hes only 3 months old look at his colors already there insane ! hes an ambilobe

Attachments

• Photo on 2011-11-30 at 09.47 #2.jpg
    Photo on 2011-11-30 at 09.47 #2.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 189
  • Photo on 2011-11-30 at 09.47.jpg
    Photo on 2011-11-30 at 09.47.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 170
ty you dont know how excited i was to finally recieve him and hes already showing a lot of color conisdering hes only 3 months old no ? XD

ill have better pictures up with a way better camera gf's at school right now and i dont know how to upload pics with the camera that i got her lol its t3 cannon rebel so its definately better quality then my mac book camera XD

Wow! What they've been feeding him?lol
Looks great!

not sure but he is very cooperative already he climbed right out on to my hand didnt get stressed at all started climbing on me put him in his cage ate right away and is now chilling under his basking light =D

Mine is the holdback from Odre-Ahy aka Oh My. Your little guy has more color than mine, he is amazing! Mine shed right after i put him in his new cage. He looks like he might have a little more color today!

Wow he looks awesome for 3 months, you are going to have a stud on your hands :) good luck with him.

thank you everyone =) ya i havent even had my first one for that long and i just got hooked i will have a lot better pictures of both of them up soon in about 2 in a half hrs or so tell me what you all think the other one is a female panther not sure what morph sadly =/ but this guy is for sure an ambilobe and i was so shocked at the size difference of them considering the female is about a month older and she is a lot smaller then he is XD its cool tho

Mine is the holdback from Odre-Ahy aka Oh My. Your little guy has more color than mine, he is amazing! Mine shed right after i put him in his new cage. He looks like he might have a little more color today!

definitely take some new pictures of him/her i would love to see some more of him/her

The pics for him may be a little difficult to hes being a little fiesty now lol i took him out before and hes definitely not as calm as my female he started opening his mouth like he was gonna bite me i was like ooo no lmao there teeth look painful rofl

Back
Top Bottom