Hide and seek.

Cheyenneohhh

We have our senegals free-ranged because out of all our chams they are the best behaved.
And they just don't like their enclosures!
Anyways we just rearranged out Cham room so the free range hasn't completely been re set up yet.
I go to mist the girls this morning and I can't find them anywhere.
aeebc057-a0cb-efa2.jpg

They are little girls and even the way the free range is right now they can be hard to spot. After frantically searching I finally see Miff and she's climbing up just staring straight at the ceiling.
Seriously eyes locked staring at something.
So I look up and this is what i see...
aeebc057-a150-932a.jpg

Hahaha.
I just about died laughing.
aeebc057-a16b-7384.jpg

Got her down, but I just thought it was the funniest thing.
aeebc057-a1f3-db14.jpg

Oh my my my i have a senegal as well and i take her outside to roam in the sun on the plants in my garden. I am moving soon and would love to set him/her up with a nice free range enclosure. Thats too cute tho!!! I love their eyes

Oh my my my i have a senegal as well and i take her outside to roam in the sun on the plants in my garden. I am moving soon and would love to set him/her up with a nice free range enclosure. Thats too cute tho!!! I love their eyes

My senegals do so well on their free range. I'm sure yours would love in.

that is awesome!

i love the face too..
darnit mom caught me trying to escape!!!!

that deer in headlights look, if i dont move, you cant see me!!

What a hoot!! :D
I have now found I spend the majority of my time chasing curious chams around my house too! :D

that is awesome!

i love the face too..
darnit mom caught me trying to escape!!!!

that deer in headlights look, if i dont move, you cant see me!!

I had to drag our cabinet over and Stan on it to get her. But I do t think she liked it because I put my hand up and she came running
Down.

I have no idea how she gets so hi.
I'm pretty sure she thinks it's unmet because we frantically search then she'll pop her head out.
She's a nut!

These pictures and the story are so adorable I actually cooed out loud at work. Once I found my female panther had wandered from her free range and was hiding between books on my bookcase. I should have taken a picture because her little butt was sticking out lol.

Thanks for sharing these great pictures!

Lol what a little goof! She must think she is just so sneaky and clever making Mom and Dad search for her. She knows she was in control the whole time!

Back
Top Bottom