Do comments.Thanks

Attachments

• yellow-G.jpg
    yellow-G.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 253
  • YELLOW-g1.jpg
    YELLOW-g1.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 173
This is an expensive species of chameleon to purchase, isn't it? I saw a female sold for $2,500 on Flchams and was amazed.

Another beautiful parson karum. I'd love to see your setup. Do you have a large greenhouse or what? The size requirements for parsonni have always been the major factor for my not purchasing one.

Do you have a large greenhouse or what? The size requirements for parsonni have always been the major factor for my not purchasing one.

Indeed. They don't do well in regular enclosures, and prefer way bigger. Now, you have 2 choices: green house or free ranging. Green house are expensive, but worth it. Free ranging means difficulty to get high humidity, and i also read that they do better when they always have at least 2 meters in distance from anyone in the room (humans, dogs, cats), making it difficult to provide the proper installation!

But how gorgeous are they!! :rolleyes:

Another beautiful parson karum. I'd love to see your setup. Do you have a large greenhouse or what? The size requirements for parsonni have always been the major factor for my not purchasing one.

I kept them in a big room by themself with air-condition to maintain the temp,cause in my country the temp would go as high as 36 deg sometimes.

Thanks all for the compliment comment will update more picture time to time or if i find another new piece :D

Indeed. They don't do well in regular enclosures, and prefer way bigger. Now, you have 2 choices: green house or free ranging. Green house are expensive, but worth it. Free ranging means difficulty to get high humidity, and i also read that they do better when they always have at least 2 meters in distance from anyone in the room (humans, dogs, cats), making it difficult to provide the proper installation!

But how gorgeous are they!! :rolleyes:

I have 10 of them and they are in "regular enclosures"

No I wish nobody would keep parsonii anymore! They are a beautiful specie, but also endangered and 99% of them is coming from illegal smuggling. It's easy to get false papers and all, but people should just not want to keep them... Not even with 10 years of experience and a huge greenhouse. Some species should just be left in the wild. Let's just be happy with the species that are easy to breed and we can keep at our homes, why do we human always want more and more? Why can't we be happy with the things we can have according to the law? Why do people always want things in their homes they can't keep. It's not for nothing there is a law and that there is CITEs and everything..but ofcourse we humans need to know everything. If one specie has been bred, they need to take a new species from the wild to see how to breed them.. I think we should leave the nature alone a bit more!

While I do agree with you, what do you propose we do with the parsonii that are already here, there, out of their habitat? Ship them back?

Back
Top Bottom