Horn worms?

Chsellis

I'm going to order some horn worms but I was wondering do they come in different sizes and if so what size they should be. My veiled is over a year old but horn worms look pretty big from what I've seen

Yes i made this mistake and they got so big they crawled out there cub in the middle of the night and went on a hunt. It was crazy, they were the size of my hands.....i didn't know what to do with them so i just froze them :( I ordered 25 but i used 17 before they got to big. This time when i ordered them, I asked they they ship them very small so i can catch them early when they grow. Very happy with mulberry farms, i know there not a forumn sponsor but grade a customer service.

Yes i made this mistake and they got so big they crawled out there cub in the middle of the night and went on a hunt. It was crazy, they were the size of my hands.....i didn't know what to do with them so i just froze them :( I ordered 25 but i used 17 before they got to big. This time when i ordered them, I asked they they ship them very small so i can catch them early when they grow. Very happy with mulberry farms, i know there not a forumn sponsor but grade a customer service.

Actually, Mulberry Farms do sponsor the forums :D. I've used them quite a few times.

You may want to see if there is another keeper in your area where you could split an order. Hornworms grow FAST, it's crazy to watch them. I will order a cup of 25, and usually end up feeding some to my bearded dragons, because my male panther and male veiled just can't keep up. I also feed them when they are smaller than full grown - just feed more than you would when feeding a full grown hornworm.

Back
Top Bottom