How do I make a dripper????

Ray99

Hi, I want to make a dripper for my baby veiled because he constantly rubs/wipes his eyes and lets them like half open, and they told me that could be dehydration, right?

Thanks

There could be a number of reasons for that. How old is your baby? Overexposure to UVB lighting, or some kind of infection.
Making a dripped is pretty simple. Get a big plastic cup, or bottle. Use a thumbtack to poke a hole in it from the inside out and your good to go!

Hi, I want to make a dripper for my baby veiled because he constantly rubs/wipes his eyes and lets them like half open, and they told me that could be dehydration, right?

Thanks

Do you mist the cage? what is the humidity level? What prey do you offer and what do you gutload with? what lighting do you use? what is the temperature? what type of chameleon and how old? how long has it been doing this, Might it be shedding?
Like beboson said, could be many reasons for that behaviour. You might like to post a thread answering all the standard "How to ask for help" questions.

How to make your own easy and inexpensive Dripper: Drippers
or https://www.chameleonforums.com/blogs...er-set-up.html
or just poke a small pin-hole in the bottom of a plastic container

The easiest dripper is what I use. A gallon milk jug with a tiny pin hole, or half gallon if your cham is small.

Ok my cham is a month old. I have a CFL at a prudent distance "10-12" inches a basking spot 50 watts a monsoon the cage is 16x16x20 a golden pothos plant. temp is 75° humidity around 50-60%.

I´ve noticed that my cham has something grey around his eyes but I don´t want to pull it out, I don´t want to hurt him

Back
Top Bottom