How Many This Time?

Covering up now!

Well, Lily is now covering her laying site. :D I shall be very relieved when she returns to her branches and has a drink! I also managed to get a sneaky photo while she was laying. Luckily she laid in a position that I could peek and she couldn't see me! :D Here's the photo anyway - the quality is not the best as I only had a tiny gap to focus my camera through.

Attachments

• Lily Laying.jpg
    Lily Laying.jpg
    294.4 KB · Views: 148
Finished!!

Drum roll .......... Lily laid me 102 Easter eggs. She's looking rather skinny and is very dirty! She's had some water and is now settling for the night.

Just imagine if you ever decide to have little babies running around - 100+? Daaaang.

Cut that girls food intake down and turn down the temps! :) Those were 2 huge clutches!

I know - problem is she hardly eats anything anyway. A lot of the time I have trouble getting her to eat anything at all! She's certainly not greedy - she even refuses waxworms! She did eat rather a lot when I first got her but she was only 6 months old then and still growing. Her ambient temps are low to mid 70's and her basking spot gets no higher than mid 80's.

Hmmmmm.... Lets roll the wheel....tuk tuk tuk....I guessed 96(I see 102). I just got my first clutch last week...28 eggs. Pity you don’t have a male :( .Still very exciting!

Back
Top Bottom