How much did you pay?

I paid 100$ at petsmart(horid store) for my male vailed and 80$ from peatland for my female in New York

We've gotten some awesome deals.

Jane was a year old when we got her...we got her off of craig's list....her, her cage & lights for $100.00 cad

Betty was 3 months old when we got her & we paid $75.00 cad

I paid $40 a piece for my pygmy chameleons from voodoo chameleon here in Oregon and I paid $55 for my Jackson's at the northwest reptile expo.

@zsazsa85.....Craig's list is an free online site that you can advertise if you want to sell stuff. You can buy just about anything, anyone has for sale. Like pets, furniture, household stuff, look for apartments etc.

Hubby loves Craig's list, he finds so many deals on Craig's List. Lots of people just give stuff away too on the site. :):)

If you come again just let me know please and you are very welcome to us! The Yukon is nice though but it has its disadvantages....

San Diego, CA

Baby Veiled 29.99
Tamatave Ambilobe Panther - 199
Blue Bar Ambilobe Panther - 229
Meller's - 149

It was pretty & I enjoyed it. I went because my ex-husband's mom & daughter lives up there. I probably wouldn't come visit again. If you ever come to the lower mainland. It's nice here :)

There were others who didn't have a nipped tail for the same price, and others that were more than him. But i wanted HIM, over all the others I saw. The nipped tail doesn't affect him, not even really cosmetically. I couldn't even tell it was nipped until I saw the caption and looked super hard for it. If you don't like them, don't get them...but I really don't mind. That comment was pretty rude, imo...

male9_011414_4_zps019676e6.jpg

male9_011414_3_zps713f6bea.jpg

I wouldn't trade him for anything.
He looks great to me who cares what others say..He's beautiful

Most expensive: $500 for a super nice WC Tamatave panther
Least expensive: $15 ea. for veileds when there was a market glut in the mid 90's. Some breeders started giving them away.

Male Veiled #1 - 1.5yrs - $100, forum member from Florida
Male Veiled #2 - 3yrs - Free , but needs surgery
Male BB Ambilobe - 5 months - $250 - Forum member/mod ferretinmyshoes

Back
Top Bottom