How often do you clean out your misting system? How? Anyone know if this product is

I have yet to "flush" my lines but I do sanitize my resevior about every 2 weeks. I just use bleach and water then rinse many times, refill and put it back in cabinet. I don't know how I would completely sanitize or clean my whole system lines and all without taking it all apart and re-installing.

I have yet to "flush" my lines but I do sanitize my resevior about every 2 weeks. I just use bleach and water then rinse many times, refill and put it back in cabinet. I don't know how I would completely sanitize or clean my whole system lines and all without taking it all apart and re-installing.

Thanks. Ratio bleach to water?

Use filtered water to reduce build ups and bacteria and you wont need to clean them as much. but if not once every 2 weeks or a month i think. i only have a reptifogger so im not to sure exactly on yours but this is a good assumption i think lol good luck

Use filtered water to reduce build ups and bacteria and you wont need to clean them as much. but if not once every 2 weeks or a month i think. i only have a reptifogger so im not to sure exactly on yours but this is a good assumption i think lol good luck

Same here. I use RO and it doesn't seem to get slimy in there like tap would

What you have there is for cleaning the inside glass of terrariums. It does not appear to be meant to use for flushing water tanks or lines. I use a 7-gal. camping water tank (got at Walmart for about $10) and have had it in daily use since last June with no slime or bacteria build up. I used black tubing made for water mist/sprinkler lines from Home Depot and brass spray nozzles (built my own mist system). I check it each week when refilling the tank and see no deterioration in the water system. I do add a tsp of ReptiSafe to each tank filling and I use only water filtered with a PUR 3-stage system.

Back
Top Bottom