How often you hold your chameleon?

I walked in and noticed he was darker, I also noticed he had just shed about 98% of his skin off... Would that be the reason he was mad? Does the color changing take a few minutes or can it happen in seconds?He might of turned darker when I walked in the room..

Shedding sometimes causes stress especially when parts of dead skin get stuck to their face. I wouldn't worry too much about it unless he stays that way on a consistent basis

I take mine out every day multiple times whether it to go outside or just to sit on my shoulder in my room. Don't let them get all couped up, the more outside exposure the better :)

I open the cage and let my guy walk around my room to poop every morning for a couple of hours. He won't poop in his cage:banghead:

male veild

Due to weather we keep house very cold so I have my Cham in a home made cage from a large gerbal cage that its on its side.......anyways by the end of the day I transfer him to a tank that my four to six month old came home to.......keeps him nice and warm at night while we freeze with a/c lol.....in the morning by the tyme he warms up and is active he will then use the bathroom in the tank only lol then he's ready to get out..........so this gives me a wonderful tyme holding/transferring him to his cage he luvs it and so do i......

Back
Top Bottom