Hows He Looking

Caleb1

Here are some pictures i took of my jackson chameleon baby.

jc2.jpg

jc1.jpg

cham2.jpg

Is there any way u can tell what of the subspecies he is? i assume hes just a jacksons but just wondered if anyone could tell

Thanks

Yea he is probably one of my favorite animals out of about 70 haha hes a neat little guy. Picking up a girl for him at the next show.

Everything looks great. If i would give you one tip though i would suggest more vegitation for cover. He looks great

Sooo cute!! I love the lil horn nubs, how old is he? Just asking cause I have a baby female jackson, and the place we bought her from, weren't quite sure..

I think mine is the primary of the Jackson's subspecies, but I guess more time will tell when her colors kick in more :)

I love the size of the cage, we're working on a better enclosure for her now, hopefully it's done soon...

well considering your location *being the US* and availability of jacksons species.

he is definatly a jacksonii xantholophus.

and appears to be about 5 months old.

dawn, also judging by your avatar it appears you also have the xantholophus giving geographic location, finding jacksonii jacksonii in the US is from what i understand pretty close to not happening.

well considering your location *being the US* and availability of jacksons species.

he is definatly a jacksonii xantholophus.

and appears to be about 5 months old.

dawn, also judging by your avatar it appears you also have the xantholophus giving geographic location, finding jacksonii jacksonii in the US is from what i understand pretty close to not happening.

Thank you!! That's what I was thinking she was when I was studying the classifications, but just wasnt sure....Im wondering if my girl is older then I thought then...cause the pictures this website listed as adult females, looks alot like her now..but then other pictures on other sites, they seem to be larger...

cjacksoniimmaui.jpg

Back
Top Bottom