I didn't know where else to put this...

APajak

I am actually very interested in Herpetology and want to further my education in this area. I am in Texas (dfw area) and was wondering if anyone knew of a good college that offers a good degree for such awesomeness. I finally realized what I want to do with my life and I just don't know where to start. I tried finding some colleges but they didn't offer much information.

I am actually very interested in Herpetology and want to further my education in this area. I am in Texas (dfw area) and was wondering if anyone knew of a good college that offers a good degree for such awesomeness. I finally realized what I want to do with my life and I just don't know where to start. I tried finding some colleges but they didn't offer much information.

I dont know anything specific but it seems like you could go down and talk to guidence people to the colleges you like. They told me everything i needed to know in mine.

I don't know if you're a Longhorn of not, but A&M has a vet department second to none. Not sure about Herpetology in specific. I'm sure UT's is pretty awesome as well.

Back
Top Bottom