I got a new Pacman Frog!!

Raymond1412

Established Member
Hello all!! I know this is a bit off-topic for a chameleon website, but I still wanted to share some great news. A few weeks ago, I saw this individually pictured Apricot Pacman Frog. (the picture from the website is below) I thought it was so cute that he was smiling in the picture, and I already had a setup for a frog ready to go. I purchased him, and he came a speedy 2 days later!! My last frog was named Jelly Bean, (he was a green glass frog) and I decided to keep the theme of candy going and I named him Gummy Bear! He is getting super big already, and I can't wait to share more about him! Below are some recent pictures:
image0 (3).jpeg
image2 (3).jpeg
image0 (4).jpeg
image5.jpeg

I thought this picture was so funny, that I printed it out and put it on my door :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
IMG_7377.jpg

My girlfriend is moving her GALsails to a bigger Viv (there already in a exoterra large🙄), BUT this means there’s that going free 🤔, I’ve always liked frogs… wonder if I can convince her. 😂

Aww…cute froggy. 🤗 Love the name too. 😀 I love frogs and so many times have thought about getting some, but I have more than enough critters. Thankfully I do have and enjoy watching a small group of some Cuban tree frogs that live in the tracks of the screen of my sliding door.

Aww…cute froggy. 🤗 Love the name too. 😀 I love frogs and so many times have thought about getting some, but I have more than enough critters. Thankfully I do have and enjoy watching a small group of some Cuban tree frogs that live in the tracks of the screen of my sliding door.
I feel the same way, and now I kind of want another one!!

That's so awesome!! 🤩

The PacMan Frog my brother bred would croak in the winter when it rained and the barometric pressure droppped.

Chris found a mate after one of those singing days and they did the deed. I was away from the house when this happened I cannot recal when/if they produced babies after mating. I think tadpoles were produced and kept at Chris's school.

Best Regards
Jeremy A. Rich

Back
Top Bottom