i need a cage!

i second yank, LLLreptile.com is probably your next best bet then. I have an LLL cage and it hasnt rusted and I have a misting system.

if you have the time you should check out this video by jdawg : Jacksons Chameleon Video
He talks about humidity (he uses a humidifier and diy rain system) and he talks about lighting and how to set that up. Just some stuff to keep in mind... you'll want to find a way to make sure it stays humid.

no progress yet, im trying to order a zoomed one (i know theyre crap, but ill upgrade later) and seeing how im 17 and not 18..i have to rely on my mom to order it -.- soo maybe with my constant nagging, ill get one soon...thanks for asking tho :)

Where are you located in PA? We recently lost a good reptile store owner here in Rochester, NY & his family is selling off the store stock. They are great to work with & will open for you if you tell them when you can be there, most of the stock os going for at least 50% off.

Check on DIY for a smaller cage.. They carry different sizes, not just the one i sent you the link for.

I personally think the reptariums from LLL are crap, but thats my opinion. Get a nice screen cage from the getgo that way you only have to make one purchase.

Where are you located in PA? We recently lost a good reptile store owner here in Rochester, NY & his family is selling off the store stock. They are great to work with & will open for you if you tell them when you can be there, most of the stock os going for at least 50% off.

central pa, id love to go, but ny is a little too far :/

Check on DIY for a smaller cage.. They carry different sizes, not just the one i sent you the link for.

I personally think the reptariums from LLL are crap, but thats my opinion. Get a nice screen cage from the getgo that way you only have to make one purchase.

every single cage on diy is out of stock.. :( i wonder why..has this ever happened before? ud think they'd keep up with their stock...

every single cage on diy is out of stock.. :( i wonder why..has this ever happened before? ud think they'd keep up with their stock...

FLChams also has some, but they are way more expensive.. just checked for you, the 18x18x36 is $63 shipped on DIY.. I'd wait, or call them

FLChams also has some, but they are way more expensive.. just checked for you, the 18x18x36 is $63 shipped on DIY.. I'd wait, or call them

id love to get one of their cages...but i have a baby cham on hold and would like to get everything set up and functioning as soon as possible, like i said, ill prob end up getting a zoo med one, and a diy one later when they have them in stock..then i can just keep the zoo med and use it in case i ever get a second cham or as a backup. it kind of works to my advantage i suppose..

im getting a cham, but i need to get the supplies now so the place i want it from isnt sold out, all of diy cages are on backorder and they have been for weeks now!!! it will be ages before i get a cage from there...anything similar around the same cost? id get a used one, but nobody ships! and i live in pa...

Build your own its easy!!

Back
Top Bottom