i want a panther chameleonnn!!

1 clutch...3000 cricket per week,Plus FF, heating or A/C for that seprate room or rooms, Bulbs& fixtures,Vines,bins, cages and misting supplys add up quick. Then there the Cost of keeping the adults healthy.Friday I had one at the Vet... So 200 plus shipping is a smoke'n deal.The last male I bought from screameleons was 350 and 55 in shipped to my door.And he is a well respected site sponcer.
Exactly, thats why i stated "Good luck finding them for under $200" haha. You paid $400. But, you're breeding aswell so your revenue may be high, but profit might be minimum considering you sell your chams for $200, Which is a steal in my eyes. To me, anything $250-$300 shipped is fair. You got to take account of equipment cost, and LABOR, also shipping. Just those 3 is a big reason why panthers are so expensive. Wish i had some extra money to get another panther!

I got a "okay" deal for my Ambanja (I was told he was a Nosy Be though) for $250, no shipping. BUT i took the chance of a petshop cham which i highly suggest you not go that route.

Pretty much you get what you pay for. If you want an amazing Faly or some rare locale, you'd have to pay BIG bucks.

But, if you go to a show you won't have to pay for shipping and usually they're allot cheaper and it depends what type of locale you want.

Is there any reptile shows in corpus Christi tx. Ive never heard of them only rattlesnake shows... and shipping is no joke! I have made up my mind. I do want a male panther ambilobe (blue barred) I worry with my female veiled since they lay infertal clutches and her being my first cham has its dangers.. but I'm learning so much . I just would hate getting a female panther and her be egg bound and pass away. :(

And I will check out the other cham too I plan on getting a couple of different species

Thank y'all for the comments!

Exactly, thats why i stated "Good luck finding them for under $200" haha. You paid $400. But, you're breeding aswell so your revenue may be high, but profit might be minimum considering you sell your chams for $200, Which is a steal in my eyes. To me, anything $250-$300 shipped is fair. You got to take account of equipment cost, and LABOR, also shipping. Just those 3 is a big reason why panthers are so expensive. Wish i had some extra money to get another panther!

I got a "okay" deal for my Ambanja (I was told he was a Nosy Be though) for $250, no shipping. BUT i took the chance of a petshop cham which i highly suggest you not go that route.

Pretty much you get what you pay for. If you want an amazing Faly or some rare locale, you'd have to pay BIG bucks.

But, if you go to a show you won't have to pay for shipping and usually they're allot cheaper and it depends what type of locale you want.[/QUOTE

I have found quite a few breeders offering 100-150 plus ship Which is around 40 so I must have some luckk
And I do believe u get what u pay for but I also believe you can find what you want if you just take time and look

Do you like this guy?

uju6eryt.jpg

He's four months old. I sent you a pm... ;)

And what a good example! Did you buy him? If so how much did you get him for?

Yes, I bought Fenix from Biffle back on 7/27. He is now just over 4 mos old. I got a very fair deal from Biffle. It's not polite to divulge negotiated prices. ;) :)

I have Nosy Be's currently and they will be available in the near future. Send me a pm if you are interested.

Try emailing the Chameleon Company. They start their pure panthers at $150 + shipping, and their animals are gorgeous. He has been selling beautiful Ambilobes for $180 or so, the last time I asked. I have made several purchases from them and I've been very happy every time.

I've also paid $300 for panthers, but why do it if you don't have to! More money for other ways these animals suck you dry of funds!

Be patient and i am sure you will find your panther chameleon. Sometimes the mixed/hybrids are somewhat cheaper and on occasion i have found very good deals from members here on the list. Big Apple Pet Supply has a special going on thru Thursday on Panthers that are priced at $199.00. I have never purchased from them but perhaps other members of this forum can pm you on their experiences. Best of luck! Ruth

I haven't found any out here in tx they are all from out of state other than Jackson's and veilsd

Texas Ranger
Texas Panther Man
Biffle

All in Texas. Communication is key. Email, pm, etc and talk numbers. You might just be surprised... ;)

Orrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, give me a couple of years to work some magic and check back then! :p

edit*** I think there's a shop down your way that has chams. Not sure about panthers, but I know that someone alerted me to a Melleri. If they have melleri, surely they must have or can get panthers? I want to say it was Corpus. Maybe it was Rockport? Hmmm...

Back
Top Bottom