i want to see your veileds fired up!

Logan

07272011_Logan.jpg

today must be the day for chill chams cause neither of mine seemed to care about me doing anything. so here are some veiled cham pics :p

This is little Geordi chilling with his Crix
1000643t.jpg

1000669.jpg

Shot at 2012-04-03

And this is Uhura not giving a care.
1000646r.jpg

Here is our big man, Merlin the Magnificient. He is the King of all our chams and has fathered many babies. He is very friendly and free ranges most days in our home and has his favorite tree where he purveys his kingdom.

Attachments

• Merlin.jpg
    Merlin.jpg
    248.1 KB · Views: 167
Here is our big man, Merlin the Magnificient. He is the King of all our chams and has fathered many babies. He is very friendly and free ranges most days in our home and has his favorite tree where he purveys his kingdom.

You let your cham free roam your house? Doesn't he poop everywhere? That's not bad for you and your families health?

He probably has a spot where he goes, if he must. I know mine always poop at the same "potty spot". Probably just put down a paper towel or newspaper once the spot is found.

In the morning when he wakes up he goes in his cage to get sprayed, fed and spend some time getting warmed. Many times he poops up there. About 10:30 or so he gets antsy to go outside and starts to scratch on the door of his cage so I take him outside to his outside cage so he can get some heavy duty UVB's. He spends most of the day out there. If it is a hot day I take the hose and mist him down at least once. Then, I bring him in about 4 or 5 to go in his tree. When he is ready to sleep he does. Sometimes he hangs out in the office with us where we have a heavy rope and a place for him to climb. He may start out in the tree, but he has been known to come out of the tree, come into the office and climb up the desks, find his climbing places and hang out. He is a very social animal and has NEVER pooped anywhere but in a cage.

I NEVER get tired of looking at Luie jann he is so beautiful!
I love this thread as veiled are one of my favorite types of chameleons :D

Mine to that's why I made It! Gosh there so cool bein all like look at this thing on my head... Effin sweet...
They dontknow its called a casque ;)

Back
Top Bottom