Idea for increasing humidity?

I use plexiglass on the outside of the cage so there's no glare or reflection. I have it cut to size, I drill (carefully, I shattered a couple of pieces!) Small holes and use zipties to attach to my cages around the bottom half.
Help keeps humidity up, mist spray in!
Easy to untie, wash if necessary, and put back up
Looks really clean cause you can't really see it and its cut to fit

How you getting on with the plexi glass? Iam thinking of using it instead of glass (for obvious reasons):)

it works great and i also bought the low glare it costs a little more but deffinatly makes a difference. since ii put the plexiglass on the cage i have had no problem with humidity. i use it on two sides and an exotera background on the back to add a little flare. it looks good and works even better.

it works great and i also bought the low glare it costs a little more but deffinatly makes a difference. since ii put the plexiglass on the cage i have had no problem with humidity. i use it on two sides and an exotera background on the back to add a little flare. it looks good and works even better.

Any chance of seeing a picture of your enclosure? :D

sure here it is

Attachments

• IMG_2186.jpg
    IMG_2186.jpg
    251.1 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_2184.jpg
    IMG_2184.jpg
    259.9 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_2185.jpg
    IMG_2185.jpg
    242.4 KB · Views: 70
It took me a few moments to realize where you put the plexy and I really like what you've done. Its pretty much invisible!

Back
Top Bottom