Iguanarium for Chameleon?

CELeafs

I have a jax and he's about a year old now. I'm thinking that the 18x18x36 I have him in is suitable but not ideal. I would like him to be able to roam around a lot more from side to side and even up and down a bit more. I recently came across these reptibreeze iguanariums that are 36x18x48! Seems like the perfect dimensions for what I'm looking for and for the space that I would like to put it in my house. I was curious if you guys think this would be suitable?

http://www.petco.com/product/105900...ed-_-1048767&gclid=CMuYhJqxu7sCFUsV7Aod7h8APg

I was thinking the same thing! If anything I was thinking I'd cover half of the back and one side with a shower curtain type material to help keep the humidity up. I am thinking about going for it! I want a bigger enclosure but I'm not very handy so all of these threads showing people build big enclosures is making me jealous haha

That cage looks great, but I would worry about the size of that mesh screen!!

It looks like it's too big, and I would worry about a cham's tongue getting
stuck in it!

Just a thought :rolleyes:

Feeders will get through the wire mesh...:mad:

Other than that, the cage would be easy to create cham highways.

Nick:D

Not overly concerned about feeders escaping as my jax is a cup feeder and does really well with that. I just like the idea of him being able to go side to side a good distance and having more to work with for branches going in all directions

Back
Top Bottom