Is he going to make it?

bobcochran

Chameleon Enthusiast
7.5 month old ambilobe male. At this age rbbbs usually have more red, but his color intensity is so good I think I'll give him a couple of more months!
IMG_7114.jpg
IMG_7117.jpg

@bobcochran I want to see what he looks like chilling in his cage, not displaying for the camera. You can PM the picture to me if you want. You know me, I know zip about panthers.... Thank you for talking me out of the pink ones!

Janet, as you might guess, it's really difficult to take some pictures without using a camera! LOL!

I really just want to know what he looks like most of the time. As you know, I have zero experience with panthers, and just wondered what that beautiful creature looked like when just relaxing without any stimuli like cameras or other panthers. Honestly, I don't know what a calm solitary male looks like. I've seen some pretty yucky looking panthers that I wouldn't give cage space to. I just wanted to know what a nice one looked like relaxed.

IMG_7163.jpg
I really just want to know what he looks like most of the time. As you know, I have zero experience with panthers, and just wondered what that beautiful creature looked like when just relaxing without any stimuli like cameras or other panthers. Honestly, I don't know what a calm solitary male looks like. I've seen some pretty yucky looking panthers that I wouldn't give cage space to. I just wanted to know what a nice one looked like relaxed.
OK Janet, normally I wouldn't post a picture that wasn't more aesthetically pleasing. His normal colors are still intense. But the lighting in the cham room isn't optimal. I find the best lighting is in the late afternoon when the fog comes in and diffuses the light. Second pic is outdoors through the screen but the sun is out and washes out color. Pics are backwards, first is outside in the sun , second is in the cham room
IMG_7172.jpg

Last edited:
Carol5208 You deal with ambanjas mostly, they take longer to color up. Ambilobes are more of an instant gratification locale. Ha ha!

Bob you know I take leftovers! I know you don't want him as he is not up to you standards! Quick send him up here before I am snowed in for months!

Back
Top Bottom