Is jackson female ready to mate again?

pjackson

i got a question for all you other jackson chameleon breeders?..how long after your female gives birth do you guys reintroduce her to the male to mate again?..any of your guys feedback would be appreciated..thanks!!

I am not familiar with jackson chameleons but I would give a couple months so she can rejuvenate and get back what she lost from the previous clutch.

My last one was receptive less than two weeks after birthing.

Jackson's normally give two clutches a year.

Also, this is one species, where apparently, the female stores the sperm, so re-introduction with male may not always be necessary.

i got a question for all you other jackson chameleon breeders?..how long after your female gives birth do you guys reintroduce her to the male to mate again?..any of your guys feedback would be appreciated..thanks!!

this year my female lived bird twice...the second time there wasn t male whit her so she stored sperm in her.
she was garvid 2 weeks after she lived bird.Her pregency was to 6 months

I would wait a while for her to care for herself and get stronger. Remember that she has not been eaing for a while.She also went through the stressful event of giving birth to her young. I would wait at the most 6 months. its up to you.

I would wait a while for her to care for herself and get stronger. Remember that she has not been eaing for a while.She also went through the stressful event of giving birth to her young. I would wait at the most 6 months. its up to you.

thanks for your input to bro..apreciate the feedback!

Back
Top Bottom