I've finally lost my mind!

ChameleonRave

Avid Member
Okay, so a Facebook friend from the Twin Cities (Minneapolis/St.Paul) took in an older man's reptiles (consisting of a few snakes and a Tarantula) because he is ill and can no longer care for them properly. They where in terrible condition when she picked them up and she can't stand Tarantulas. Some of you that know me well, I'm freaking scared of spiders. Like panic attack when I see one. BUT! I am getting better with them. She doesn't want to take it in so she is going to give it care until this snow storm passes and shipping it to me with the setup. So I will be getting a Chilean Rose Hair Tarantula. My first Tarantula EVER. I hope that this will help me conquer my fear. ha ha.

So here is a picture of it with a cleaned up setup and he/she already started a web!

Attachments

• 430385_309165019137457_100001318855837_829894_1993078102_n.jpg
    430385_309165019137457_100001318855837_829894_1993078102_n.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 145
I'm not a big fan of spiders, but there are some really cool looking tarantulas. Thank you for taking in one that is so need of a good home.

You think you're crying right now. I will open the thing and put it in a corner and walk away peeing myself and balling! :(

I'm fine with giving it a forever home though!

good of you to take an animal in need of a home, kudos to you.

they have more personality than other spiders, less creepy i think.

i guess you have to update your sig line(you probably never thought you'd be putting a spider in there) :)

good of you to take an animal in need of a home, kudos to you.

they have more personality than other spiders, less creepy i think.

i guess you have to update your sig line(you probably never thought you'd be putting a spider in there) :)

Thanks! I will have to add that. I have more to add as the weather warms too. :b

Enjoy my pic of a spider on someones hand. YIKES!!!!:eek:

They are the only Pet I am hesitant with to touch. I brought home a tarantula to my wife ONCE, and she immediately told me to return it to the pet shop!

Attachments

• puppy on my hand.jpg
    puppy on my hand.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 153
Enjoy my pic of a spider on someones hand. YIKES!!!!:eek:

They are the only Pet I am hesitant with to touch. I brought home a tarantula to my wife ONCE, and she immediately told me to return it to the pet shop!

That is a gorgeous T! The sad thing is, is that I used to love insects. I used to catch a jar full of bees and sleep with the jar of bees. :b Weird little kid I was! ha ha

Back
Top Bottom