jackson cham behavior?

faithxw

I have 2 one year old (approx) Jackson chams.. I have noticed they are very active, and they both go down to the bottom of their cages often, then eventually make their way back up their cages. (of course they roam their cages often, up, down, one side to the other, etc) but I was told they should only stay at the top of their cages.. are mine sick?

My male Jackson's frequently roams to the bottom of his cage. He spends most time up top, but does go to the bottom as well.

My little girl spends most of her time at the top , but she also wanders around the entire cage :cool:

Thanks guys.. I've also noticed what I think might be rub spots on their tips of their noses and mouths, I stop them whenever they do it. Could it be mouth rot? I have no vets here in texas / Arkansas who are good with reptiles.. I'm hoping its just from rubbing their noses on the cage?

Hi there. It's so good to see you are getting comfortable with your babies. Well done.:):)

its normal for them to move around like that :) just as long as they arent "hanging out" at the bottom of their cages. and for the noses, pics will help alot, i know someone said this in your other thread already. it is possible they are rubs, but mouthrot usually isnt on the nose.

Back
Top Bottom