Jackson's Chameleons, CB

chameleongurl

Does anyone know where I can get a nice captive bred Jackson's Chameleon? I've been looking all day, I just can't find one. I'm thinking about ordering one offline and having it shipped to me. :)

I personally am not sure... have you checked through the list of site sponsors?

Are you in the USA, Canada...?

There are some Jackson's of different subspecies being raised by a few forum members that will be captive bred. However they won't be ready for a 2 or 3 months I think.

Captive bred Jackson's take longer to get if your getting them from a good breeder, most good breeders won't sell them until after 6 months.

Do you know if FL Chams has captive bred? I can't seem to find where it says if the chameleon is CB or WC.

I'd be careful ordering from them either way right now. For some reason they haven't been responding to emails or calls, and I think they've been having some issues lately.

That said, I'm pretty sure they sell WC, but you'd have to email them to get a solid answer.

I'd be careful ordering from them either way right now. For some reason they haven't been responding to emails or calls, and I think they've been having some issues lately.

That said, I'm pretty sure they sell WC, but you'd have to email them to get a solid answer.
Thank you, that's very helpful. I didn't know that.

Back
Top Bottom