Jeff

callum181

Hey all,
Im new to this forums so just though id introduce my self and my new and first chameleon Jeff. He is a Nosy faly and about 7 months old.

My name is callum currently live in germany and im 24 years old.

Hope everyone is good

-Callum

IMG_0176.jpg
[/IMG]

welcome to the forum! I am a new cham owner too, so i dont know much, but is your cham green, or is that the lighting? I thought faly's were blue:confused:

welcome to the forum! I am a new cham owner too, so i dont know much, but is your cham green, or is that the lighting? I thought faly's were blue:confused:

Apparently there are all sorts of shades in that locale. Luckily, most of us got the blue ones, (the prettier ones in my opinion since green doesn't look nice with white and reds.)

Either way, your little one is adorable! Glad you joined the forum!

This is similar to what my nosy be looked like when he was younger. He was a light green with black bars when fired up. He is now a beautiful blue with darker blue bars when he gets fired up, which is rarely. Yours will probably get much bluer as he gets older :)

Here are some pics of my guy for comparison:

full

l_abc496c0d44e4538bf160cc61d09801d.jpg

l_14a1262d12bd4f27afddcebacb222665.jpg

l_68adc89a069f40ec881f46ba3e5ea9e6.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Callum, you forgot to mention that your best buddy Mark took you to the Hamm reptile show and picked him out for you, then ran around for an hour trying to find you in the hope he hadnt already been sold. Not that i was there of course but my name is Mark!!!! I told you id make your first cham special for you. Now drool in envy at my Masoala or cap est, whatever people call it! lol. Meybe 1 day if your a good boy ill sell you 1 when i find a female!!! Ive had my first order for the babies already, A shipment of 12 to the USA. Happy days.:D

Back
Top Bottom