just put chamelia in her laying bin

Stacey5089

Chamelia has been acting weird lately and ive noticed her going to the bottom of her enclosure the past few days so ive just put her in her laying bin now so i quess just wait and see what happens, this will be chamelias first clutch of eggs(unfertile) any advice??

Hmm im no expert but, I have read that when she lays you have to get a plastic bin fill it with some vermiculite and place the eggs in there exactly how they were laid. BUT there is more... i just don't remember sorry if im not much of a help :( But can i ask how big is your laying bin ?

If the eggs are not fertile you dont have to do anything with the eggs because they will not hatch. The objective is to keep your female as comfortable as possible so she will lay her clutch and be happy and healthy. I like to put an egg laying site inside the cage where she feels more comfortable

Her egg laying bin will be in her permenant cage, this one is just temporary but nothing happened im pretty sure she is developing eggs she myt just not be ready to lay yet

Back
Top Bottom