laborday pics

I wanna get couple females from SSimsswiSS's WC hes aweome i think i have my males set between Bok an Argo just need more ladies..
an thanks rob.
figured id add few more of the mitsiosin the the eve..
047.jpg

048.jpg

050.jpg

Last edited:
thanks ace....
Hey what about Bokazar? how many ya see like him around seein him outside soakin up the sun all them colors burstin out of him, lol i cant tell you how many times i sit an look at pics of amandil an Dr G an Bokazar is the perfect mix of both...All of the Dr G babies turned out awesome.

Soo Rob, how are those Bokazar eggs doin'?? I wait for your pic posts ALL the time! I love this guy!! And then I go to Kammer's site and drool over Amandil...this is going to be a LOOONNGG wait, how do you do it?! Oh and all the other's look fantastic as well, the Mitsio's are getting so big already! You should get some pics of them taking a nap! ;)

Soo Rob, how are those Bokazar eggs doin'?? I wait for your pic posts ALL the time! I love this guy!! And then I go to Kammer's site and drool over Amandil...this is going to be a LOOONNGG wait, how do you do it?! Oh and all the other's look fantastic as well, the Mitsio's are getting so big already! You should get some pics of them taking a nap! ;)

hiyas
the mitsios are growing fast ill try get nite pics but my two hide down in the plants.. as far as bokazar an his ladies eggs they are cookin,the wait always sucks,an yea i find myself looking at pics of all three Amandil,Dr G an Dr Bokazar an goin YUP:cool:

Back
Top Bottom