Large or Extra Large Reptibreeze cage?

cstorms

I have a Jacksons chameleon and was wondering if it would be better to go with the large or the extra large reptibreeze cage. He is currently in a small one, only about 12"x12"x24". Chams for life!:D

Get the extra large mine just came in today and Camille is set now:D she she's a lot more happy and did lots of exploring yours will enjoy it too:)

Get the extra large mine just came in today and Camille is set now:D she she's a lot more happy and did lots of exploring yours will enjoy it too:)

Great thanks a lot! I just heard about diycages.com as well... Does anyone have one of these? It looks like they are the same design as the reptibreeze only made with sturdier materials. I'm looking to order a cage tonight so any help would be much appreciated. Thanks

Looks great to me, I just noticed that the larger the cage the more difficult it is to fill it in with objects :p

I set up the 24"x24"x48" cage this week for my female Jackson's and she loves it. I filled it with plants and vines. She seems so tiny in there but that's how they feel in nature, I think she's thankful for her new home :). Good choice on the larger one btw.

Looks great to me, I just noticed that the larger the cage the more difficult it is to fill it in with objects :p

More fun for me! I get some weird pleasure from arranging the cage.. I'm really psyched for the biggun to get here

Back
Top Bottom