Learning new tricks

JennaMarie

I came home today and our little guy had learned a new trick. Here he is caught mid shot going for his crickets, dusted with calcium. It's only been five days, and he comes running when he sees the cup. We move it all around in the cage so he gets a good variety of "hunting" positions. The crickets can't jump out of it and he can't get the substrate this way, so it seems to work well for now. Awesome!

Attachments

• 2012-04-12_17-47-03_530.jpg
    2012-04-12_17-47-03_530.jpg
    260.2 KB · Views: 164
That is amazongly awesome how do those bark aticks work i want some but wanna know if chams really sit on them
... nice loolong cham :)

That is amazongly awesome how do those bark aticks work i want some but wanna know if chams really sit on them
... nice loolong cham :)

I think you may be talking about the bendable vines? If so he loves then. He actually moves fastest when he is running on those. I have about 30 feet of various sizes in his cage. They also work great to hold the larger wood together.

If you are asking about the larger wood that you see, he also uses those quite a bit. Today he was basking on them a few times for about an hour each time.

When i saw my jackson do this for the first time i was like :eek:!!! it gets better and better from here trust! they even start only using their tail sometimes.

My old female use to dive off the top branch grab the branch at the bottom with her tail and swing to grab crickets lol I was like "no wait wtf huh, did anyone just..... woaaah " haha

Back
Top Bottom